I'm assuming that "Beautiful Blogger" refers to my blog...

...but I may pretend it's a personal compliment just for fun. ;)

Thanks to Rena who gave me this Beautiful Blogger award last week!

I'm rather excited, because I've never received a blogging award before; now I have some blogger bling to put up. :)

The rules say I am supposed to pass this on to ten other bloggers. But, in the words of our pirate friends, I tend to see rules like this as "more actual guidelines"... So forgive me if I only pass it onto a few--so many of my blogging friends already have received this award multiple times over, and besides picking ten would be excruciating because I love so many!

So...I'm being a rebel and changing things up. I'm awarding the Beautiful Blogger Award to three bloggers who have had some of the greatest impact on my own writing:
Mark (a.k.a. my cute husband) at Plot of Gold... I would probably still be on about Chapter 7 of my first book without you, Mark. (I love you!)
Paula at Write Now, critique group buddy and amazing writer who has provided me with some of the most well thought-out and insightful critiques I have ever received and is a constant source of encouragement.
and Betsy at Betsy Devaney's Blog, another wonderful critique group friend whose heartfelt stories have the ability to make me smile on the roughest days.

And, um, to continue my rule-breaking spree, I'm going to make the pass-the-award-along thing optional. Instead, I'd like to request that each of these bloggers blog about a random something that makes his/her life beautiful.

I'll start, with one meaningful and one mundane:

Learning with Lucy! We planted seeds a couple of weeks ago--I love seeing the world again through the eyes of a toddler. Everything is a miracle! There is nothing average about anything, and the world is filled with wonder.

And...fun footwear! These are my silver dancing shoes. My philosophy is that life is too short to not have something fun to look at as you walk.

 Thank you again, Rena! (And sorry about the rule-breaking!)

Comments

  1. Congrats on your Beautiful Blogger award, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I could take a lesson from Lucy--keeping my eyes open to the wonder all around. And, I agree about having fun shoes. I just purchased a pair of shiny, red ones that I can't wait to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! And hey, no problem on the rule breaking. I do it all the time. Rick and I have that same joke from Pirates whenever someone here runs a stop light. We both look at each other and say, "Stop lights for Montanans are more like guidelines."

    Glad you liked the award. Everytime I come here I start craving grapes though. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the bling! Love the dancing shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your award on KarenG's blog and came over to check your blog out. Congrats on this award as well. I love your shoes! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! And those shoes are too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Faith! I heard you've got some exciting news brewing!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you! Please keep me posted on how things go!!

    Best,
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts