I haven't been blogging because...


...I've been listening to violin music!

My husband has the very cool day job of luthier, fancy for violin maker (it sounds even cooler in German but I don't know how to spell it...). He just finished his newest model (yes, it's the one in the picture), and I've been priveleged to be the first to hear it sing! (Also, amazingly, it absolutely enthralls our six-month-old...I must remember to put on violin cd's when I have a writing deadline!)

You can see more pictures here, if you like!

Comments

  1. My brother in law is also a violin maker.....& yes by all means play beautiful music for your wee one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. I love violin music :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool job to have, kind of like being Santa Clause. The violin is my favorite instrument. Too bad my brothers play the viola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful instrument, for the ears - and the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts