Zoe in Blue

Time for my quarter-annual (or so) brag about my husband post!

Mark's painting, Zoe in Blue, was awarded an honorable mention at the Connecticut Society of Portrait Artists' Faces of Winter Exhibition. The exhibition is open until the end of February, so if you happen to be in Stamford, CT, you should stop by the UCONN Stamford Gallery and have a look.

For the rest of you, here's a photo. :)


And here it is in the gallery, with ribbon, surrounded by the exhibition's other amazing portraits.
All the paintings (and drawings) in the exhibition were incredible, so if you are in the area, you should absolutely stop in.

Comments

  1. 1) I literally had to catch my breath just seeing it on the computer screen. WHOA MARK! And what a priceless gift to be able to have Zoe's adorable face captured in time like that! (She's always that calm and contemplative, right? ;)
    2) I get great satisfaction seeing the ribbon under Zoe's portrait, next to the ribbon-less girl-with-the-laptop painting. Sorry. But I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my mom showed my this picture the other day, my jaw literally dropped!! I think this is my favorite out of all Mark's other masterpieces that I've seen!!! Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!!! Congratulations to Mark!!!! Now I must wonder what Zoe is looking at so intently ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is just beautiful. Your husband is quite talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've every right to brag, Faith! It's an amazing portrait, and tell him Congrats! for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so talented! Of course, it helps when he has such a beautiful subject to paint ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts