If you need a giggle...

You've probably noticed that I'm a total Tolkien nerd (why, yes, I can write in Dwarvish runes and Elvish), so I hope you're impressed that I've waited so long to gush about the upcoming Hobbit movie. I didn't even post the trailer since half of the rest of the blogosphere did...but this "literaled" version was just too funny.
(Warning of slight crudeness...but still, so funny.)
I am so excited about many of the casting choices, and I can't wait to see some of my favorite literary scenes brought to life. ("Riddles in the dark"!!) Only, could anyone explain what on earth is up with Galadriel?
Ahhh...I feel Middle Earth stirring in my blood. There may be more Tolkien-ish posts coming throughout the next year. ;)

Comments

  1. We just saw this trailer when we went to see Tintin (but I was not laughing then). We're going to dig out the Hobbit in our pile o'books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that was hilarious! I love literal videos, but I've never seen one for a movie trailer before ... only for tacky 80's videos. LOL! I am so excited to see this movie. I get chills!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts