Because everyone needs some cute baby moments in their life

Genevieve turned five months old on Thanksgiving. She is already rolling all over the place and swatting at my keyboard when I try to hold her and write. (Remember when I wrote about how much I loved writing when babies are newborn? Gone are the days...)
But I forgive her. Okay, actually I love her to pieces. Because, well, how can you resist those big brown eyes?



You'll be pleased to know I am still getting plenty of writing done every day.  
(Just don't tell my daughters that some people actually fold laundry. They're still under the illusion that their Mama is pretty great. ;)

Comments

  1. Wow so cute! And good for you on the writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! I can practically feel the soft skin. These pictures remind me of the times I would give my babies a nice oil massage after their baths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son is four months old and he's doing the same thing to me when I try to write. They need to invent a baby block to add to keyboards :P

    That's great that you're still getting your writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she is perfect!

    I love newborns, too. But actually, I love all the baby stages. And the toddler stages are pretty cute, too. Kids are great!

    I just need a big bin to throw all the clean clothes in. I'm so sick of laundry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby! I think she looks a lot like her grandfather did at that age! And it seems to me that her mother used to swat at HER father's keyboard (remember typewriters?) when he was busy sending off resumes and letters to newspaper editors... but he wouldn't trade a moment of it for a keyboard baby block! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts