Someone already said it better...

I've been thinking a lot about the importance of making the best use of our time... I was considering writing a post on the topic--but my genius husband beat me to it. Once again, our brains are operating on frighteningly similar wavelengths. Yeah, it's kinda like the Twilight Zone the way he always knows what I'm thinking.
Now I better get to work before he accidentally steals any of my plot ideas.
You can read his post here--and have a great, productive weekend!

Comments

  1. Good grief, I could've written this. Is he inhabiting my brain too? I did resist the temptation to click on the pug.

    ps -- apparently I'm a robot on his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, you of strong will. :) I actually didn't click it either, but I did see the first 8 seconds when he was deciding what to put on.
    Hmm...robot, huh? I think he just turned off word verification, so maybe that would help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post--just jaunted by to check in on you and love the blog background! So you and your hubby are both writers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather!
      Yep...and I'm not joking when I say he's a better writer than I am.

      Delete
  4. I loved his post, Faith! And it's so cool that you are both writers. I think my husband starts to get glazed eyes sometimes when I talk to him about my writing projects, although he's good to use as a sounding board for plot ideas. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, Mark sometimes gets glazed eyes when I talk about writing, too...it happens whenever an idea for his own book pops into his head as a result of something I said! But I'm sure I do the same thing, and we both snap out of it pretty quickly. :)

      Delete
  5. Beautifully said! I may need to make myself a note and tape it to the wall : Acceptable and Unacceptable Writing Diversions...
    Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts