Catching Up

So, I wanted to have a MMGM post for you today about this:


I'm loving it and totally fascinated by the confident narrative voice and odious yet lovable (I know, right?) main character.

But I haven't finished it yet.

I am also behind on:
Laundry
Homemade Christmas presents
Word count for my own writing
Projects I told Lucy we would work on together

So I'm going to go make a triage plan and get some of those done....

In the meantime, have any of you read The Cavendish Home...? What did you think?

Comments

  1. When sometime something's gotta give, putting the blog lower on the list is certainly understandable! Wishing you a productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at how much you do already, and can imagine with all the travelling and company you are behind in laundry and writing and other projects ... Feel free to ditch the blog for a month while you make Christmas presents. Hopefully, some of them are the same as the projects you promised Lucy :) I started baking and freezing goodies a couple of weeks ago ... so it's a good start.

    Our library here is small so it takes me a good year to get new books. But it's lovely to have recommendations for my kiddos ... I'm always putting in requests and many of them have been filled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read it, but I'm looking forward to your review. I'm currently on a Daniel Silva kick - his Gabriel Allon series (12 in all) are incredible. I'm managing one a week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't. Maybe I'll try it. I'm not much for Lemony Snickett-type stuff in general, which is why I haven't, but maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts