Why everyone should have a two-year-old before facing rejection...

1) She'll force you to get your head out from under your pillow, because, after all, a toilet-training toddler is not something you can ignore for more than about 3 seconds.

2) She'll pelt you with hugs and kisses and loud renditions of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" until you can't help smiling.

3) Upon hearing that "Mama is sad because some people didn't like Mama's writing," she'll say, "Oh. Some people is stupid." Where else do you get that kind of loyalty?

Comments

  1. LOL! Yes! She sounds like MY two year old! :) Hang in there, Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a two-year-old! Aw, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree. :) My 2 yr old turned 3 last week and I am sad about it!

    Adorable blog!

    Lindsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Kids really are the best - they know nothing stays bad forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true. They make it so you don't have time to mope around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, all! Everyone should have great writer friends before facing rejection, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute. I like my kitties, but they have never encouraged me when I have been down. PS. I tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts