The Very Hungry Caterpillar Day

Tomorrow, in honor of the lovely caterpillar, admission to the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst, Massachusetts is free. (See here.)
If you live in the New England area and have never been, tomorrow is a perfect day to check out the museum. It's beautiful, a lot of fun for kids and adults, and a great way to incorporate art into children's lives. I mean, a museum where my two-year-old has fun for more than twenty minutes (a lot more than that--we have to talk her into leaving). A-mazing.
If you've already been, like me, you're probably really excited at this extra chance to enjoy its wonderfulness for free. :)
On a random note, Amherst was also the home to Emily Dickinson...maybe some of her prolificness (If it's not a word, it shoulf be) will rub off on me while I visit her old stomping grounds.

Comments

  1. Thank you for helping us spread the word! We had a great day with almost 300 guests!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts