Steering Toward Normal comes to Connecticut (and maybe to you!)

From Wisconsin and the shelf of Marcia Hoehne, the ARC of Rebecca Petruck’s debut novel about two brothers (and a father, jealousy, a steer, a handful of yetis, and the state fair) has arrived in my mailbox here in Connecticut.

Rebecca’s goal is for Steering Toward Normal to travel to as many states as possible before its release in May; so far it’s seen North Carolina, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Connecticut. 4 down and only 46 to go. :)
I haven’t finished reading it yet, but I’ve really enjoyed the first 80 pages! However, I’m going to get the giveaway ball rolling now to expedite the process of sending this story along. So: if you live in a state other than the ones listed above and would like to read this ARC and pass it along to someone else when you’re done, leave a note in the comments. On Friday I’ll let you know what I thought of the book and pick a winner for the story to steer toward next!

Comments

  1. Wonderful! Please put my name in the hat for SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book on my radar and can't wait for my library to have copies available!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't enter (I'm in NC) but just wanted to thank you for the heads up on the book--it sounds really different and intriguing! Good luck to Rebecca on her launch, and happy MMGM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The state of Colorado is full of cows but not this book. I love the cover and the story sounds very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is high time that ARC comes to California. There are a surprising number of cows here and also displaced Minnesotans (like me)! I can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on Marcia's site and would love to have it travel to MN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun book! I'd love for it to come to Oregon. We are known for our cheese. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of this one! ((I think I'm already on an ARC tour list to read it, so you don't have to include me as a possible winner)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all know it should go to Idaho next. I can even cross the WA border for a few pages and get two states done in one go. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts