April "Sabbatical"

No, I haven't been blogging for seven years, nor will I be gone for an entire year. But you get the idea. I'm taking a full month's official break from blogging. I know the blogosphere is a hectic place in April with so many of you participating in the A-Z challenge, so I figured it would be a good time for me to graciously bow out and take some time to refresh.
I'll still stop by your blogs (sorry--I know I won't be able to keep up with the every day posting schedule if you're doing the challenge) and reading the stack of exciting books that's piling up on the bookshelf by my bed. I'll be working on my WIP so that it can really be a work in progress and not a sitting-there not in progress. I know I'll be spending lots of time with my four girls, enjoying this spring that's taken so long to come. (I think it's really here now, even though it snowed today.)
And I'll be back in May!
Ciao!

Comments

  1. I toyed with doing the same thing a few years ago, but ended up doing some National Poetry Month posts. This year I'm doing the A-Z. We'll see how it goes!

    Wishing you a refreshing April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long winter, no? Enjoy this time and I hope you will take many little steps towards your wip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy, Faith. You know -- just the idea of the A-Z exhausts me, so for that reason I do think April is a good time for a sabbatical. Looking at my upcoming calendar, though, I am almost certainly taking July. Hope your WIP will emphasize the P this month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts