Sweetness

A few days ago, Laurel Garver was sweet enough to pass on to me the "Super Sweet Blogger Award"...which came in good time because this pregnancy brain is really getting to my creativity! (Less than a month and a half to go!) 

The rules state that I have to answer the following five sweet questions and nominate five sweet bloggers...so here goes!

1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies! Most especially snickerdoodles or chewy ginger cookies.

2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. Though most days I would prefer something fruity and tart. 

3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Fresh peaches or raspberries.






4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Usually when I should be falling asleep...

5. Sweet Nick Name? My grandfather and aunt used to call me "Punkin' Pie." These days, my husband calls me "Sweetie" and my two-year-old sometimes imitates him. :) Though it has no actual connection to sugary substances, the nickname sweetest to me is "Liebchen," which my husband calls me from time to time. It can be loosely translated as "Sweetheart," so we'll make it count, shall we?

Here are five of the sweetest bloggers I know, who you should follow if you don't!

Anne Marie Schlueter (my sweet and talented teenage cousin)
Amy Sonnichsen (who has a book coming out soon!)
Melissa Sarno (who has a baby coming soon--I hope this will give her a little boost past her own pregnancy brain! ;)
R. T. Freeman (a "real life" friend who can always, always make me smile)
Vijaya Bodach (who I was blessed to bump into on a blog and whose prayers and encouragement have sustained me through some difficult moments)

Comments

  1. Mark must now get Brahms Liebeslieder and sing for his little liebchen :)

    Thank you, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yes to the peaches and raspberries. And the chocolate. And the vanilla. And the caramel. And the ice cream...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Faith ... how SWEET! I am tickled PINK (a very sweet color, indeed) to be named on your list of sweetest bloggers.

    Also ... Baby's due date is SO close! I just love a sweet autumn babe!

    Finally ... the next time I swing along the shoreline, I'm going to bring you a Razzleberry Tart from Highland Park Market in Manchester. Fresh & fruity and BERRY sweet.

    PS ... my mom called me "Twinkle Toes." Pretty sweet, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you just the sweetest?! Thank you so much, Faith!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I'm so behind in life, I just found this. Thank yoouuu for the boost and the sentiment. Thinking of you over these next few weeks as baby comes and you wait for word on the words. xo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts