WriteOnCon!

You all know about WriteOnCon, right?

If not, here's a brief run-down of the details:

*Free, online writing conference, with a faculty of superstar agents, authors and editors.

*Tuesday, August 13 - Wednesday, August 14.

*Opportunities to have your work critiqued by fellow writers, and perhaps the occasional ninja agent.

* Found at WriteOnCon.com

I look forward to these two days all year... it's almost like Christmas for writers. :)

Because I don't want to repeat what has already been said better, do check out Dee's list of Ten Tips for Write On Con 2013, over at her blog writeforapples.com.

Comments

  1. Yay! Can't wait for WriteOnCon--you're right about it being like Christmas :) Those Forums are addictive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful event. I love that everything's archived, and they always have such a stellar faculty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...the faculty is great. I'm happy that Pete Knapp will be back this year. :)

      Delete
  3. I'll be making some time next week for this. Do you all participate in the live sessions, the pitches, etc.? I've never done that. I mostly read the archives when I get the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do participate in some of the live events, when I have the time, and when a topic is of particular interest to me. Last year I really enjoyed the live chats with editors and agents, because I was able to ask them questions and have them answered right away.
      The live forum events can be trickier to follow because you have to keep refreshing. But I did participate in one where Peter Knapp was critiquing pitches (and he liked mine!), for example.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Faith. Yay, WOC starts today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts