My life as a Disney Princess

This past week, I have:


-held a butterfly on the tip of my finger


 
-watched baby wrens hatch outside my diningroom window, while their parents seem to have accepted me as a family member and will comfortably land a few feet away from me while I work in the garden
 


-danced and sung through my chores


-been serenaded by a handsome man who (let’s be honest, sweetie) kind of needed a haircut


-had a gregarious squirrel and two friendly chipmunks clean up a mess of birdseed that was spilled on my terrace, while I watched from a yard away.
 


The only logical conclusion is that I have evolved into a Disney princess. You all have my permission to call me ‘Belle’ from this day forward.



Comments

  1. Isn't it magical?!!! I on the other hand, feel like a character in Speed Racer. Definitely not a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle is the princess name I'd choose, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts