Blogging from A to Z--an Alphabetization of Antiquities

This blog has been very random of late; since there’s nothing to cure disorder like a little alphabetization, I decided to join over a thousand other bloggers in the A to Z April Blogging Challenge.

My theme will be: old stuff. :) Or, putting it more academically (and alphabetically), noteworthy objects, practices, quodlibets and rarities...of the past. (Yes, quodlibet was in there just for the Q...but because it’s one of my favorite words, I promise I will use it at some point in April.)

I’m pretty nerdy when it comes to history, so it should be an entertaining and educational month around here. :)

Comments

  1. Faith! You changed your look! This is so pretty, too. I'll look forward to your tour of history. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m just dropping by to say hello! I look forward to seeing the alphabet all over your blog in April!


    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
    A to Z Co-host
    http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, love the new look and can't wait to read your post in the coming month. I debated joining the challenge since so many of my favorite bloggers are joining in... BUT I can barely find the time to write for myself, I can't even imagine having to post every single day, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that's cool you're doing it too! :) Yay - I'll try to stop by often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts