Wear Your Faith upon your sleeve (or wrist, or neck, or ears): Holly Lane Christian Jewelry

Brief post today, as I was recently asked to help promote the work of Holly Lane Christian Jewelry, an incredible company out of Virginia, with some amazingly beautiful pieces of art in the form of jewelry. If you've been around here long, you know supporting artists is one of my favorite things to do, so of course I couldn't resist the chance!

Look at some of these beautiful options!
 I think writers would appreciate the semicolon; don't you? :)



Holly Lane's mission is to spread the Gospel and spark conversations by means of simple, elegant jewelry. (It reminded me of Pope Francis's call to use art as a means of evangelization!)

Look at this gorgeous necklace their founder, Tiffany, sent me to review! It's lightweight, but very high quality, and my photography skills can't do justice to the perfection of the details.



My favorite thing about this company is how each piece of jewelry is inspired by a different verse from Scripture, which is included on a card in the box.



My necklace, the "Send Me" necklace, was inspired by this verse from Isaiah:



Imagine if a friend or coworker asks you about your cute necklace, and you suddenly have the chance to bring the book of Isaiah into the conversation. I love the way this gives the Holy Spirit the chance to move hearts and bring souls closer to him in a non-aggressive way. But then, beauty does that...

Even the packaging is gorgeous--as my 6-year-old daughter helped me with the "unboxing," she kept asking if she could keep the box. I still haven't quite relinquished it...but she hasn't forgotten. ;)


Holly Lane Jewelry is currently running a giveaway for a $100 gift card to their store, so you should click on over there to enter. This jewelry would make an excellent Christmas gift for a Christian friend, godmother, teenage goddaughter...

Here's the link to the giveaway: https://www.blessedfreebies.com/holly-lane-jewelry-giveaway.html

Or if you'd like to skip straight to buying a piece of jewelry, you can enjoy 20% off everything on the site by entering the code 20FORYOU at checkout.

Enjoy!

P.S. If you click over to my Instagram account, you can click on my story highlights to see my first online video: me unboxing the Send Me necklace, with the unexpected help of two of my daughters. I am pretty embarrassed by how my voice sounds on video--but my kids are pretty cute. :)

Comments

  1. Lovely! I'll be checking them out. And now I discover where you post your cute kid pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts