Ten Easter Eggs!

 
My girls got an early Easter present that we just had to break out before Lent was over: Ten Easter Eggs, a delightful counting board book by my dear friend Vijaya Bodach.
 
 
The smiles on their faces are probably a much better endorsement than anything I could write!
 

I should mention that this is at least their twenty-fifth reading. And they still love it.
 
If you're looking for a perfect book to tuck into your baby/toddler/little kid's Easter basket, look no further. It comes with my girls' official stamp of approval. :)
 
(You can find it as your local bookseller, or, of course, buy it from Amazon.)


Comments

  1. I love seeing these photos Faith! Puts a big smile on my face. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looks like they're having fun. Happy Easter, Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so sweet! And the book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts