Scary!

Two days ago, my character's world turned upside-down. Literally.
I was happily typing away on my laptop, my 5-month-old next to me on the bed. I turned away to talk to my husband for a moment; baby crawled forward; something clicked... And before I could say, "Don't drool on my keyboard, baby," everything on the screen was UPSIDE DOWN.
Doing a rather marvelous job, I think, of not being frantic, I called my mom (who else do you call when things turn on their heads?) and asked her if she had any idea what combination of keys would turn your screen about? and could she find out how to fix it? please?
Turns out, pressing ctrl+alt+the up arrow all at the same time was the culprit. I repeated the combination--my world righted itself.
And I now have a really cruel April Fool's Day trick up my sleeve. Hehehe.

Comments

Popular Posts