Where you can find me today

1) Eating Easter chocolate and all my leftover Easter ham.

2) Pulling last fall's leaves out of my garden so the daffodils can show their own leaves.

3) Chasing down my little 17-month runner/climber/dancer before she eats said leaves or the various bugs now to be found rooting around the garden.

4) At the blog of my cousin, Anne Marie, who asked me to write a guest post on [Not] Getting Published for her A-Z challenge. You should go check it out, if only to scan down and read Annie's other excellent posts!

HAPPY EASTER!

Comments

  1. Happy Easter, my dear Faith! Sounds like a lovely spring already. Alas, the bugs are biting me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely and wise post, Faith. Keep writing and trusting! But...maybe take it easy on the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I have been over indulging in chocolate too. Although is it overindulging if it's Easter and you're pregnant? I think not ;). Christine and I ate an entire plate of ham for a snack, hoping to clear out the fridge. There's still more ham....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Popular Posts